Even though there are many different methods of replacing missing teeth, one of the most successful treatments is dental implants. Not only are they sturdy, but they can last a lifetime if you take care of them. Replace your missing teeth with dental implants, and give your mouth the perfect smile. Some of the benefits of dental implant include the following:
– Dental implants are placed directly in your jawbone for a lasting hold that can withstand tough or hard foods.
– Dental implants can maintain the strength and mass of your jaw.
– Dental implants fill in the gaps created by lost or missing teeth for a full smile and strong dental profile.
– Dental implants are customizable and can replicate the natural look of your teeth.
– A complete smile can make you look younger and help to boost your self-esteem.
– Missing teeth can result in a weakened jawbone.
– Empty spaces in your teeth can destabilize your gums, cause nearby teeth to move out of position, and give plaque and bacteria extra places to accumulate.
For more dental implant advice and help from our team at Windward Dental Care, come in for a visit. If you would like an exam from Dr. Keith Kitchens, please book an appointment to come see us at our office in Alpharetta, Georgia. We can be reached at 770-569-7580. We look forward to helping you soon!