Our talented Alpharetta, Georgia dentist and dental team use digital X-rays to detect and diagnose dental problems. Digital X-rays use significantly less radiation than traditional film X-rays, and digital radiography requires the use of no chemicals. Digital X-rays provide Dr. Kitchens with instant, expandable images that he can use to identify dental problems such as:
- Tooth decay between teeth
- Bone loss
- Infection in the tooth nerve
- Fractures in existing dental fillings
- Abscesses, cysts, and tumors
- Developmental abnormalities
In addition to detecting and diagnosing dental problems, we can use digital radiography to plan dental treatments. For more information on how we use digital X-rays at Windward Dental Care, we welcome you to call us today!