Bridges are a type of dental restoration used to replace one or more missing teeth. A dental bridge consists of two dental crowns and one or more artificial teeth. Our gentle dentist, Dr. Kitchens, will place the dental crowns on the teeth or dental implants adjacent to the gap in order to anchor the artificial teeth. A custom bridge can improve your smile by:
- Restoring lost facial volume
- Improving your ability to chew, eat, and speak
- Alleviating stress on the bite
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Preventing other teeth from shifting in the mouth
Bridges can typically be placed in just two comfortable, painless visits to our Alpharetta dental office. If you are missing one or more teeth, we welcome you to contact us at Windward Dental Care to learn more about dental bridges and our other tooth replacement options. We are dedicated to restoring your smile to optimal health, function, and beauty!