A crown is a dental restoration used to repair a tooth that is significantly decayed or damaged. A dental crown is designed to completely encase the damaged tooth to restore its health, function, and appearance. Dr. Kitchens, our experienced dentist, may recommend a dental crown to:
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Improve the function and appearance of a misshapen tooth
- Complete a dental implant
- Support a dental bridge
- Repair a severely decayed or damaged tooth
- Strengthen a weakened or fractured tooth
Your custom-made dental crown will comfortably and aesthetically fit your smile. Dr. Kitchens can place your crown in only two comfortable visits to our Alpharetta, Georgia dental office. To learn more about how a dental crown can improve your smile, we invite you to call us at Windward Dental Care today.